- This event has passed.
iFly All Abilities Sky Diving
February 18 - February 28
Indoor Skydiving is Limitless and Inclusive.
We believe that regardless of physical or cognitive challenges, everyone should be given the opportunity to spread their wings.
Define Your Own Abilities.
At iFLY, don’t believe the impossible isn’t possible. We believe in encouraging people to dream big and dream often.
We’re proud to empower people to soar beyond their own expectations. To make this possible for every single person, we invite people of All Abilities to indoor skydive.
WHAT DOES OUR ALL ABILITIES PROGRAM OFFER?
- The opportunity to indoor skydive for individuals who may have physical or cognitive challenges.
- Proper accommodations based on specific challenges.
- Additional assistance and attention during orientation, putting on a flight suit and helmet, etc.
- A highly-trained, world-class iFLY instructor.
- This Instructor personally guides All Abilities flyers through the indoor skydiving experience.
We welcome everyone to define who they are and what they can do.
Who Can Indoor Skydive?
Traits of children or adults with physical challenges who can indoor skydive are:
- Partial sight or blindness
- Partial paralysis such as paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Physical deformities and amputees
- Those with limited mobility due to other reasons
Traits of children or adults with cognitive challenges who can indoor skydive are:
- Neurodevelopmental disorders including ADHD, autism and learning disabilities.
- Neurologic disorders including cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophies
- Mental health disorders including anxiety, depression, OCD and PSD
Many iFLY locations host fun All Abilities nights. Request info to learn more: https://www.iflyworld.com/programs/all-abilities/#/gf_1