At BlueSprig, our team members are passionate about what they do and find purpose in a career rooted in changing the world for children with autism. Professional development is an important part of being a clinician and we are proud to offer consistent and high-quality learning opportunities for our team members through a variety of CEU events that are available to all of our talented employees.
Since 2019 BlueSprig has offered over 50 CEUs to our BCBAs and BCaBAs, including virtual CEUs on our learning portal.
Notable CEU Events from the past year:
- Treating Severe Challenging Behavior with special guests Dr. James McGimsey, Dr. Tim Vollmer, & Dr. Michael Cameron.
- A total of 2.5 CEUs were offered to employees.
- 2020 Inaugural Clinical Conference, including special guest presenters Dr. Timothy Vollmer, Dr. Jesus Rosales-Ruiz, Dr. Keith Allen, Dr. Adam Hahs, Dr. John Rapp, and Dr. Shahla Alai.
- A total of 11.5 CEUs were offered to employees.
- BlueSprig Supervision Learning Path, which fulfills the BACB's 8-hour supervision training requirement.
- A total of 11 CEUs were offered to employees.
- 4 Telehealth courses in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- A total of 4 CEUs were offered to employees.
Do you BlueSprig?
Are you passionate about changing the world for children with autism? Do you have the highest ethical standards? Are you willing to collaborate to build a world-class ABA platform? Do the families and children you serve matter the most to you?
Good. That's who we are too.
At BlueSprig, we are building a world-class platform of ABA Centers to serve families with children on the autism spectrum. We will not stop investing, we will not stop researching, and will not stop developing world-class behavior therapists until all children, everywhere, are receiving the services they truly deserve. Quite simply, we are driven by our mission:
CHANGING THE WORLD FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM™
If this sounds like a mission you would like to be a part of, we want to talk with you.
The Accrediting Alliance for Training and Development (AATD) has granted BlueSprig an Institutional Accreditation. This means that we have met international standards in training and development for quality and demonstrates our commitment to pursuing excellence through services that are measurable, accountable, and of the highest quality. You can find us in the AATD International Registry.
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) has certified BlueSprig as an Authorized Continuing Education (ACE) provider. View Certificate